Friday, January 13, 2006

Rudy's Place is in Business!


Bust my buttons, Magnolia! Rudy's Place is the savior of Magnolia's very limited dining scene and thank goodness they are up and running. Imagine my surprise upon hearing that Magnolia -- a thriving community of approximately 30K, had no breakfast place. "Rudy" saw a need and delivered. Yay, Rudy! R-U-D-Y! Rudy, Rudy, Rudy!

I stopped in the other day to see how things were going and the precious little thing that spoke with me was giggling over the fact that they're not really up-to-speed, nor do they know what they're doing -- "A couple walked out on us after waiting 45 minutes for their meal!" -- but that didn't seem to faze her or anyone else. They are the ONLY breakfast place in Magnolia. They could give a s**t whether you wait 10 seconds or 10 years. Are we talking monopoly, or what???

(Note: This is not to be mixed up with Rudy's Barbershop, which is also in Seattle.)

1 Comments:

Blogger seagrrl said...

Thanks, Ben! I will use this for my next post. Go Seahawks!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home