Thursday, January 12, 2006

Own a Piece of America! Watch This Guy's Eyes!


Stumbled upon a Web site that claims you can own land -- for free! -- in America! Gosh, you have to just love this country, don't you? So, here's the deal: Just by signing up and providing your e-mail address, you can own a 1 inch-by-1 inch square of land in America just by entering your e-mail address and choosing the state you want the land in. I'm sure my Inbox will now be subject to all kinds of s**t, but I had to try. (What else is Hotmail good for?)

P.S. On the Own a Piece of America Web site, watch the guy's eyes follow your mouse around the page. Creepy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

I stumbled onto that website today, as well (and put in my e-mail address and received a Lot number. So, are you getting mail from them bugging you to "buy" the deed documentation?
Carol@TopPropertiesWenatchee.com

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home