Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Where There's a Honey Bucket, There's a Teardown


This weekend I saw several homes in sleepy, dreamy Magnolia that were taken down to the foundation, including the one above, which is on 29th and W. Blaine. As I mentioned in a previous post, I am not opposed to teardowns, as long as they're not too outrageously out-of-balance with the house next door. I'll keep tabs on this one, since it's right near my home. With a high enough structure, Elliott Bay and both mountain ranges (Cascades and Olympics) should be in full view.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dustin Luther said...

What a great name for a outhouse business... I've always thought that the people running Honey Bucket must have a great sense of humor about what they do.

10:11 AM  
Blogger seagrrl said...

Thanks, Dustin. BTW, thanks for linking to me in your Rain City Guide. Your new design is very sharp.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home