Monday, December 12, 2005

Fireworks Central


I remember for so many years we would watch the 4th of July and New Year's Eve fireworks from Queen Anne's Kerry Park, where so many movies were filmed. As we did watch the fireworks, I would turn and look at the houses behind me that had such a prime view of the Sound, the joggers, the bi-yearly festivities. I always wondered if these owners despised having such a prime location, where everyone gathers.

It's been awhile since I've been back to Kerry Park, but now I see one of the prime homes along West Highland has been reduced to a footprint, literally, and a real estate board touting a new arrival is fully in place.

A onetime grand home is now being replaced by "four luxury residences," and is being developed by Six Degrees Capital. The Web site says, "Warm shell pricing starting at $1.95 million." Warm shell pricing? When I Google it, I get results for Shell gas, tropical candles and outerwear. So can someone please tell me what warm shell pricing is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home