Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm B-a-a-a-c-k

I'm wiping off the dust from Vade Mecum (Latin for "Go with me") and trying to infuse some life into this baby. Where have I been? I've been at Zillow, writing for Zillow Blog and helping edit Mortgages Unzipped and doing all kinds of crazy things at Zillow.

I won't make this a long, drawn-out post, but the outcome of the 2008 presidential election was pretty indicative that people want change, although they're extremely curious about the Republican VP, Sarah Palin. For example, I wrote some posts on the presidential and VP candidates' houses and Sarah's house was a hit. Here they are, if you're interested:
Barack Obama's house
Joe Biden's house
John McCain's houses
Sarah Palin's house

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Really some excellent suggestion i have found from it.. Thanks a lot for sharing your experience. frankly speaking I am also a REAL ESTATE agent and I am roaming here to learn from your experience.keep sharing this types of post. Best of luck!!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home